The following help article outlines how to access and use Access Service's curbside pickup calendar.
Accessing the Curbside Pickup Calendar
- Log into LibApps (albany.libapps.com) using your email and password.
- Select LibCal from the LibApps drop-down menu located in the menu ribbon (upper, left-hand screen).
- Select Events Calendars from the menu ribbon.
- Select University Libraries Contactless Pickup Calendar.
Monitoring/Printing appointments for curbside pickup
- Select the Day display (right side of the screen) to limit the calendar display to the current day.
- Hover over the individual appointments to determine if users have registered for a pickup time, and look at the information included in the Seats note.
- Appointment booked: the appointment will display "Registrations are FULL" OR "1 registration"
- No appointment booked: the appointment will display "1 seat left" if the appointment time is open and available, or "no registrations" if the registration window has closed.
- Select the individual appointment if the Seats note reads "Registrations are FULL" OR "1 registration" to see patron information for the appointment.
- Select the Manage Event button (bottom, left corner of event pop-up) to view appointment information.
- Select Print to print the reservation information.
- Pull materials from the hold shelf and place materials with the printed reservation information on the service desk so materials are ready for pickup ahead of the patron's scheduled pickup time.
Creating appointments for curbside pickup
- Select the desired pickup date from the calendar.
- Hover over the appointment times to find an available curbside pickup appointment. Available appointments will display "1 seat left" in the Seats comment.
- Click the desired available appointment.
- Select the +New Attendee button.
- Enter the patron's first name, last name, and email address, then click the Save button.
Deleting appointments for curbside pickup
Follow these steps to delete an appointment if a patron needs to cancel an appointment or accidentally books multiple appointments.
- Select the appointment pickup date from the calendar.
- Click the appointment that needs to be cancelled.
- Select the trash can icon on the right side of the screen to cancel the appointment.