Adding Web Pages to Electronic Reserves
After creating an electronic reserves page for a particular course in Blackboard (click here for instructions), follow these steps to link to a Web page from your electronic reserves page.
- Log into Blackboard (https://blackboard.albany.edu) using your University NetID and password.
- Under My Courses, select the course for which you wish to access the electronic reserves.
- Select the Electronic Reserves link from the left-hand navigation bar, if your electronic reserves page does not automatically display.
- Select the Add Reserve Items link from the E-Reserves Tools menu.
- Select the Web Page link.
- Complete the Web page request form by filling in the Web page title and author information (marked by an asterisk on the form). If the author is unknown, please re-enter the title information in this field. Optional fields on the Web page request form may also be completed: tags can be entered on this form, if using tags to organize electronic reserve materials; item availability dates can be entered on this form, too.
- Click the Submit Item button at the bottom of the form.
- The Web page will appear as an electronic reserve item on your electronic reserves page.
Contact reserves staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 442-3609 for additional assistance.