- Office/Home delivery setup:
- created new desk in Alma called "Personal Delivery: Default Circulation Desk"
- will need to select this desk when processing personal delivery requests
- will prevent personal delivery requests from being accidentally checked in when processing
- ILLiad home deliveries will also work better: won't need to change pickup location when distance student submits ILLiad request
- change to transfer slip: Transfer to "Personal Delivery: Office" or "Personal Delivery: Home"
- Office deliveries off pick list at Science or Dewey: okay to process office deliveries where ever based, don't need to send to ULIB. Check in at personal delivery desk and send to patron; let someone in ULIB know when sending out personal deliveries from Sci/Dew so staff understand where slips came from
- COVID protocols
- mask wearing
- Small equipment
|Fall Semester Prep|
- Building access
- Community Borrowers
- Curbside Pickup
- Re-opening the Stacks
- Return to LI-119
- What could we do better if we had resources to do it?
- What are things happening outside our organization that we would like to take advantage of?
- What are things that we can build from our strengths?
Preliminary list of opportunities
|Meeting wrap up|
- Action items and next steps
- Next meeting: week of 7/26 (ELD and student employment)