|ELD new courier tracking||Angela|
- ELD implementing new tracking service.
- New system: log into web site, select home location and delivery location, enter number of pieces, barcodes/TN. Generates shipping label
- Just rolled out, will be mandatory that all libraries use this in July
- If courier loses something we'll be able to get reimbursed; can bill courier for lost books
- currently print request slips, which have address on them. new approach will have extra steps.
- determine if our staff manages or library shipping.
|15 min||Library Hours/Staffing Update||Kabel|
- Summer Hours proposal
- Fall Hours scenarios
- Staffing implications
- Prepping for summer
|15 min||Services for users with disabilities||Kabel|
- Library P&P
- Web site
- SUNYLA resources
|10 min||Department Meeting Agenda|
- Strategic Planning
- Problem patrons; compliance issues; taking IDs; submitting reports
- Hours overview: fall classes/exams, summer hours
- Recap main points
- Action items and next steps
- Next meeting: Tuesday 4/6/21