|5 min.||Emergency Hours Changes document||Kabel|
- Reviewed draft document and made adjustments
|10 min.||Giving out Carrel Keys||Jeff|
- past practice: keys get placed in bin and students come into get them
- how do we want to handle the key handoff during COVID?
- key gets checked out in Alma ahead of time; user receives email with instructions
- fit within laptop process
- User signs up for key
- gets email with terms and conditions
- user accepts terms
- key checked out with libcal link for pickup
|15 min.||Lost and Found||Jeff|
- question came up: what do we do with ID cards
- email user and let know we have card and provide one week for pickup
- label card: "emailed and date"
- place card in lost and found drawer
- weekly task: staff member clears out ID cards sitting for longer than one week; send to UPD.
- Glasses/clothing: find donation center (http://albanytroylions.org/eyeglass_coll_sites.htm)
|15 min.||Flexible PA messaging||Carlos|
- Wrapping up feedback on messaging
- Need metrics for escalating messaging
- Kabel and Carlos will keep an eye on the numbers and determine when necessary to ratchet up language.
|5 min.||Wrap up||Kabel|
- Meeting Recap
- Review Action Items
- Next Meeting: 3/9/21