Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 is a simulator that allows you to become a mechanic in your very own garage. The game allows you to work on different kinds of cars that you can buy and sell to earn money and expand your garage. Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 is a resourceful tool that allows you to learn about being a car mechanic and different aspects of what the inside of a vehicle can look like. You can build and customize your own vehicle after you have established yourself as a proven mechanic with the ability to tune your car however you want too. There are over 40 different cars to choose from while being able to use machines and tools that you would in a real garage. You can take the cars that you build and race them on tracks to have fun and improve on your vehicle back in your garage. The game is widely known and has a lot of positive reviews.
The game is available on Windows, Playstation 4, and Xbox One.
Table of Contents:
Select the images to be brought to Car Mechanic Simulator 108 on those respective stores. You can also use the links below the images.
Car Mechanic 2018 Website: https://www.carmechanicsimulator.com/en/
This game is played used a mouse and keyboard.
How to start an order:
These instructions are based on a simple brake replacement but can apply to other different repair situations. The best way to find the list of problems in the car is to select the garage door and take the car to the test track to determine what is wrong with the car. This will provide a list with the current condition of some of the parts in the vehicle.
Start a new world or load up the world you already have.
2. Right-click on your mouse to bring up the menu and select the order options.
3. Select the order you wish to do. We will be selecting a simple break system replacement. The different symbols next to the car name represent the issue with the car. Select take order in the bottom right to confirm order.
4. Right-click on the car again to open up the menu and select the move car option.
5. Select the car lifter A option. This will move the car onto the lift in the center of your garage.
6. Go over to the lift and hit the lift button twice to lock the car in and then raise it up if you need to. Click the lift again once it is at its height to bring it back down to your level. Hold right-click to release the car from the lift once it is at your level.
7. Head over to the area that needs to be worked on and hold the left-click to get started.
How to remove and replace parts:
An example break system fix is shown below.
- Select the area that you wish to remove parts. Some bolts or nuts might need to be removed depending on the part.
2. Hold down the left click to remove the part and repeat this process until all desired parts are removed. Note: If the part is green, then you can remove it. If it is yellow, something else needs to be removed before that part can be.
3. Select the area that you were previously working on and right-click and select the part mount option. Note: Go down to the computer section to learn about buying parts.
4. Left-click and hold on to the part that is being replaced.
5. Select the part from the list and click it again to confirm it. Note: Some parts need to be screwed back in.
6. Continue this until the area of the car that you are working on is back together.
How to use the PC in the shop:
- Head over to the computer and right-click on it
2. Select the main store on the webpage for most of the common parts you will need for a repair.
3. Navigate through the tabs at the top to find the part you need. You can use the search bar to find the product you need by name.
4. Select the product that you need and the amount of those parts that you need. Purchase the part(s).
How to confirm order:
- Open up the menu and select car status.
2. Confirm that all parts have been replaced using the lift on the right side of the menu. You can use the stars next to each part to highlight that part inside the vehicle to make it easier to find.
3. Click "finish order" to confirm the order once it is complete. Now you will have more money to purchase better parts