- Gather materials
- 10 ft of paracord
- Cutting tool
- Fold your length of paracord in half
- Wrap the folded point around your wrist once, then hold the point where the fold touches the cord.
- Fold the held point, then separate the fold so that there is an excess of cord on both sides of the loop.
- Fold the left cord over the held point, so that you're gripping the cord as well as the fold and make a loop.
- Fold the right cord over the left cord, send it through the left loop. Gently pull the right cord to close the left loop.
- Repeat 5&6, replacing all instances "right" with "left" and vice versa once. Then repeat once again without replacing the words. Alternate between the two for each instance.
- When the middle loop is depleted, open the two loops on the other end of the paracord and put the excess cord through its respective loop.
- Put the paracord on your wrist to determine where to put the closing knot and hold the paracord at that point.
- Put the excess cord to either side of the bracelet. Loop the right cord over the point noted in step 9, then loop the left cord under that point.
- Thread the right end into the left loop, then the left end into the right loop. Put both ends to tighten the knot at the noted point.